Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Waterslide Action (and one little CHA sneak!)

We went to Atlantis Waterslides yesterday, and I couldn't resist sharing some of the fun photos I took while we were there!! It was "totally awesome" and "sick" according to my children - I loved it, too - even though I am not really a waterslide kinda gal!!! ;)






Of course, I still have a TON of cool things to show for CHA, and so I wanted to at least have one small peek for today!!!

Studio Calico is a great company that has fabulous retro inspired papers and ultra cool embellishments! I am a HUGE fan, and I am hoping to use some of this in on of the Fall Kits I am designing for Scrapbook Parade! Elementary, my dears - it is fabulous!!!

Happy Day everyone - check back tomorrow for more scrappy goodness!!!

1 comment:

  1. What fun Jacquelin - pleased you enjoyed the day as much as your children - I'm not a waterslide kinda gal either!
    Love that Studio Calico line too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete