Saturday, July 17, 2010

CHA Summer Sneak Peeks #1- Sassafrass Lass

It's that time of year again!!!! The Craft and Hobby Association Show is just around the corner, with lots of fun new products from your favourite manufacturers!!!

To start us off:


The first sneak I have for you is from one of my favourite companies- Sassafrass Lass!! I love the new Indie Girl line, which has some really fun papers and embellishments in a colour scheme that is a little less bright than what we usually see. I think it is fabulous!!!

Check out these journaling blocks - way too cute:


And these fabulous sticker sheets - what great borders to add to your layouts:

Lots to look forward to from Sassafrass Lass! And tomorrow - October Afternoon!
Happy Day, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! That line is stunning! I really only get to scrap boys though.:(
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete