Sunday, July 18, 2010

CHA SNEAK PEEK #2- October Afternoon Seaside

By the sea, by the sea, oh how happy we'll be. . . I really LOVE October Afternoon's fun and vintage-y feel and Seashore is a great line for all those beach photos you have kicking around! Living on an island, I have a ton, and the fresh colours and cute images will be great to help me find some summertime mojo!!!
This line is available beginning July 21st, and October Afternoon has two more brand new lines which will be released at CHA next week! Check out the Seaside Wildcards - these have an image on one side and a journaling spot on the other - making them super versatile!!!


And I am pretty sure I have almost every set of these stickers they have made! I use them all up, which I cannot say I do for a lot of the other sticker sheets that get purchased by me!!!

The colours are so fun, and I love that the double sided papers offer two patterns - often a traditional pattern with a funky vintage page like "Swim Trunks" (below):

Watch my blog next week for the other new October Afternoon lines to be released! And check back tomorrow for the Girls Paperie ( one of my new faves!) and a really cool Halloween treat!!!

Happy Day, everyone!!!

1 comment: