Thursday, July 22, 2010

CHA SNEAK PEEK #4- Glitz, Webster's Pages and Echo Park

Today I have sneaks from three companies! Above is a sneak of the Holly Vogue line from Webster's Pages - I love the colours - especially the blue/turquoise/lavender combination!!! The vintage feel is fabulous and they always have the coolest embellishments!!!

And next we have the newest offering from Echo Park:


I am currently in the throes of a major love affair with this company - I love the "Walk in the Park" and "Sweet Summertime" papers, and the have great scrap strips and stickers sheets with at least two alphas, along with borders, titles and other great images!!!

Finally, I have the Scarlett line from Glitz. This is a company that I don't usually dig - but I love this line and it's not just because Gone With the Wind is my favourite book of all time!!

For a person who has very few vintage photos and usually isn't a very fussy scrapper - I am sure in love with all the vintage stuff out there!!!! What is your favourite look of the moment? Or of the sneaks so far?? Inquiring minds want to know!!!!
Check back again tomorrow for a couple of new layouts and another sneak or two!!!


3 comments:

  1. Those papers are all gorgeous!! Loving the vintage feel to them - although I'm running out of old photos.
    I think I like the Holly Vogue papers best so far.
    Hugs,
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly Vogue looks like it was designed with me in mind. Love, love, love those colours and the soft feel to it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loosing my crush on the bright 'kid type' papers but I love the Websters and Glitz papers.

    ReplyDelete