Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Giant Kit Sale ( and other goodies, too!!)

I am excited to let you know that I now have great scrappy kits available at the low cost of only $5.00 CAD, plus shipping if needed!!! To kick start things I am having a GIANT SCRAPPY SALE on SATURDAY JULY 31ST, 2010 from 9am til Noon!

You can check out my kit blog for all the details - just click the link in the sidebar! If you want to come to the sale, please email me at scrapsoflifekits@gmail.com for the address and details!!!

There will be LOTS of kits available, as well as lots of other scrappy goodies - it is time to PURGE the scraproom and get some of my collection into the hands of those who will use it!!!

If you live in the Victoria area, I hope you will stop by to say hello, and check out what is available! If you are from afar, just email me for photos, details and all the info regarding payment and shipping!! I can even customize a kit for you - just let me know what you are looking for!!!

Thanks and I hope you will check out what I have to offer!!!

Happy Day everyone!!

2 comments: