Friday, January 8, 2010

Let it Snow!!! ( And a CHA peek from GCD Studios!)

No, it is not snowing!!! - Actually it is a balmy 9 degrees Celsius today, but I was in Calgary in December and it was VERY snowy there! Here is the evidence!

This is for a class I am teaching at Scrapbook Parade next Tuesday ( sorry it is sold out!)

I absolutely love the purple and turquoise colour combo for snow photos!! This paper is from GCD - who I also just happen to have a CHA Sneak from!!!! Good planning on my part, I'd say! ;)

Here are few of their MANY new lines - click the website link above for all the details!!!

The first is Zippity:

And Ella Blue:

This one is Ava:


And my personal favourite, Homespun Chic (I LOVE the cool Vintage look!!)


So much scrappy goodness - how will I ever decide?????!!!!!!!!
Happy Day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment