Tuesday, January 26, 2010

210 in 2010

Well, with all of the CHA excitement, I am a little behind on the Christmas photos that need scrapping! My goal for this year is to complete 210 layouts for 2010, and while I have got quite a few done already, I still have lots to do ( if only I took less photos!!!) I did get one 2 page layout done recently at a Scrapbook Parade crop - I used the Jolly by Golly line from Cosmo Cricket:





I also finished a layout of my friend Erin's sweet daughter Grayce - I used the Enchanted line from Pink Paislee - which I won from Canadian Scrapbooker Hands On Photography blog!!!






I also got one more layout done from Christmas - finally got to use that adorable Eskimo Kisses line from Basic Grey! But I have to say, the paper is not half as adorable as my daughter, Emily and Hammy, her hamster:


How are you doing on your scrappy goal for 2010? Do you have one? Let me know in the comments, and watch tomorrow's post for the winner of the Basic Grey Blog Candy!!!

3 comments:

  1. Cute layouts! My goal for this year is just to get a little further caught up. I'm still scrapbooking 2002, although trying to scrap current stuff as well :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your layouts, especially amazing Grayce - love the way they spelled her name!
    I haven't really set a goal, other than to set aside at least one time during the week to sit down and put glue to paper - so far it's working - I've got 10 done and planning to scrap as much this weekend as I can :)

    ReplyDelete