Thursday, January 28, 2010

10 Favorite Techniques From Scrapbooks, ETC.

Feeling in a rut? Lost your mojo? Check out this article from those talented designers at Scrapbooks, etc. Magazine for 10 great techniques to help you feel inspired. I know that even though most of them were familiar, they inspired me to get busy and try something new, or that I hadn't done in a while!


Our 10 Favorite Techniques

And if you need more inspiration, please join us at weScrap this weekend ( starts tomorrow!!!) for our "In with the New, Out with the Cold" Crop! Challenges, make n takes, and games and - You could even win a Cricut!!!! ( I really should win it, though, I think I am the only person who doesn't have one!!!!) Click on the ad below for all the details - I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment