Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Few Valentine's Day Cards and a Dear Lizzy Sneak!!!!!




I made this group of cards for a class I am teaching at Scrapbook Parade on February 26th - I think there are still a few spots if you are in Victoria and want to sign up! I am not, as many of you know, a huge cardmaker, but at this time of year I need to get busy and make some cards to remind those around me how much I love them, and how much love they bring into my life!



And now for a line I have been waiting for - Dear Lizzy from American Crafts (check out their blog for all the delicious details and more cool stuff) and Elizabeth Kartchner - former Creating Keepsakes Scrapbooker of the Year! I am LOVING ( no really LOVING!!!!) this whole line! WooHoo - cannot wait!









Spring seems just a little bit closer!!! Happy Day everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. So Pretty! Love this layout and this adorable new scrap line :O)

    ReplyDelete