Tuesday, June 22, 2010

End of School madness. . .

I think the end of the school year is designed to make parents insane. Why is it we have to schedule in a year's worth of field trips into the last two weeks of school??? I would rather have the kids out of school and then get to choose what I drive my kids to!!!! And with four kids - yikes - beach days, park days, ziplines, museums, movies. . . . holy cow!!! Not to mention a Grade 5 School Leaving Lunch ( aka - pretend grad) and Middle School graduation on the same day -mmmmmm 2 potlucks, 2 slide shows and 2 kids that are getting way bigger than I want them to!!! Ben can't possibly be old enough to be done elementary school and Hannah looks like such a teenager in her grad dress - so beautiful. . . Next year we will have one in ( gulp) high school, one in middle school and two in elementary! No one can tell me that time does not move impossibly fast!!!

Somewhere in there I want to get some scrapping done - I have lots of fun new stuff to play with and I have barely touched it!!! Tonight I am teaching a class at Scrapbook Parade - here is a peek at the layout:

I used the Quite Contrary line from My Mind's Eye , and had a lot of fun making the paper flowers!

Now that summer is here, I am hoping to have a bit more time to scrap, and I have some fun new classes cooked up for this summer at the store! And I might even be able to blog a little more often!!!

Happy 2nd day of Summer everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment