Wednesday, January 4, 2012

One Little Word

I finally succumbed to the trend. . . so many scrappers are choosing "one little word" for the year - and then taking time to intentionally focus on that word and what it meand for them in their life at this point in time.  I love the idea - hate being too trendy, but I felt that I wanted to pick a word this year, or maybe it chose me!

So, my word is CHANGE.  Trying to make changes in my life, working on processing all the changes that have happened for me in the past while, and really taking charge of what I want to be different in my life.  I've discovered that being intentional is pretty darn cool, and that I should do it more often!

If you could choose one little word for this year, what would yours be?

Happy day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment