Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Multiphoto madness!

So I took another 1000 photos this summer - it really is ridiculous how many photos I take!!! So I am determined to use lots of photos on some double page layouts this fall, in an attempt to get through the literally thousands of photos I have!

I started with a double page layout using 8 photos  ( all wallet sized) from our (gasp) Spring Break trip to Cathedral Grove, BC.  It is a pretty amazing place - an old growth forest with enormous trees that have been there for hundreds of years! 

I used another great line from Authentique - this one called Splendid :


I haven't been doing a lot of double layouts, but my goal this fall is to do more and to use a lot of photos on each one - we will see how long that lasts!

Are you a single photo or multi photo scrapper?  Do you prefer single or double pages?  Whatever your preference, why not step outside your box and try something new?

Happy Day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love this double LO ....fabulous papers and great photos.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete