Monday, September 26, 2011

From Blog Post to Layout. . .

I finally did a layout about Josh's amazing perseverance in Cross Country running last fall!  I wanted to use the text of my blog post, because I felt  like it really represented how I felt ( and still feel!) about how he inspires me.  It was tough to use that much text on a layout, but I am pretty happy with the result!


It has really inspired me to use more writing on my pages, and to utilize other writing I do ( blog, journals) on my pages!  Do you like journaling?  Or is it more of a chore?  I would love to hear how you use your writing to enhance your photo stories!!!

Happy Day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love this LO Jacquelin!
    I remember your inspiring blog post and really like the way you've incorporated it into your LO.
    I find journalling a chore and often hide it. I've been playing with the idea of doing a LO like a newspaper report.....
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete