Sunday, September 11, 2011

Back to Class - 2011

It is hard to believe it is September and the first week of school is behind us!!  It is always a bittersweet time for me - I miss the kids when they are at school, after having them home for a fun filled summer!  But I also love getting back in to the routine that September brings, and the feeling of a fresh start that comes from the September "New Year"!

My kids still consented to one picture for the first day of school ( actually I threatened and bribed them, but hey. . . I got my photo!)  And I managed to get down to work and actually get the photo scrapped!

Using Pink Paislee's Old School line from 2010, here is my layout:


I am so glad they agreed to this photo - as they continue to get bigger, the opportunities for these special photos become fewer - so thanks to my kiddos - you make your mom proud!


Happy Day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment