Wednesday, January 12, 2011

CHA Winter Sneak Peek #5 My Mind's Eye and Graphic 45

Sigh - MME has done it again - I love all of their new Stella and Rose collections - the embellishments are positively to die for!!! And such a great selection of trims and trinkets and gorgeous papers! See for yourself:







And I also really enjoy Good Day Sunshine!  One for boys and one for girls:


And of course many of you having been waiting for the newest from Graphic 45:

Le Cirque:




And Curtain Call (which is going to be perfect for all of my "vintage" photos of me singing in the high school jazz choir!):






Too many to choose from - too many products and too little space, time and money!!!  What are your favourites so far?  I'd love to hear, so please leave me a comment and let me in on your favourite!

Happy day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment