Tuesday, January 11, 2011

CHA Winter Sneak Peek #4 - Pink Paislee, Tim Holtz and Webster's Pages

OK - the sneaks are coming fast and furious so I will get right down to it!  I am LOVING the Spring Market line from Webster's Pages:



Those flowers are to die for!!!!  I feel my resolution slipping away. . . .

Next some new BIGZ Dies from the Alterations series by Tim Holtz:



These are a few of my faves - click the link above for even more great designs!

Finally,  a small sneak of the upcoming lines from Pink Paislee - I cannot wait to see more from this company!!

As always, keep checking back for more great sneek peaks from all your favourite companies!

Happy day, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. More yummy goodies! Thanks for sharing - although I doubt my bank manager will agree!lol
    Hugs,
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete