Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Falling for You

I am in love with the September Kit - Falling for You - from Scrapbook Parade - it is pretty amazing if I do say so myself!!!! I always have so much fun selecting product and putting the layouts together!!!

Fall is my favourite season - so I always have a TON of photos to scrap - and it was great to get some of last year's photos done so I will be ready for this year!!!!


Here are this month's layouts:




I think there were a few kits left in the store, so call or stop by the store to pick up yours! If you live out of town, we can send it to you!! Remember, step by step pdf instructions for these layouts are available for download on the Scrapbook Parade blog!!!
Happy Day everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful LOs Jacquelin - great photos and yummy papers. I love Autumn too so always do at least 2 LOs even though my "baby" is 21.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete