Saturday, August 21, 2010

Mamarazzi Mini




I am teaching a class on September 4th at Scrapbook Parade in Victoria using the very fun and cool Mamarazzi line from Bo Bunny! This mini comes as a kit, but because I am pathologically unable to colour inside the lines, I just had to change it up a bit!!



I am a bit ( ok a LOT) of a stalker when it comes to taking photos - I am rarely without my camera and so I love this line with all of the great vintage camera images - and the colour combos are fabulous!

I am actually doing this one for my kids - about - gasp - ME!!! I rarely scrap myself, and I realize that my kids will probably want to know some things about their mom when they are older, so. . . . I am biting the bullet and doing this mini about myself. The trick will be finding photos, since I am rarely in front of the camera - and always behind it.

This mini is really flexible though and can be changed up for any purpose!! If you have some time on September 4th and are in the Victoria area, give the store a call or email them ( click on the link, above) There are still a few spots available. As a bonus for class participants, you will also receive step by step instructions for an additional single page layout you can make with the kit "leftovers" - there are lots!!!

Maybe you could even consider doing it about YOU!

Happy day, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous mini Jacquelin - loving those papers etc!
    And well done on doing it about yourself - I think we forget that we have things to pass on and celebrate.
    Hugs,
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete