Thursday, March 11, 2010

Kitschy Coo!

I am currently in LOVE with fun vintage images like the ones found in the Early Bird line from Cosmo Cricket! So I had a blast designing the latest kit for Scrapbook Parade - it combines the fun of Early Bird with the cool kitschy patterns from Basic Grey's Nook and Pantry line!!! The result is way to much fun and a great kit!!! Here is a little sample of what I came up wit h using the kit, which is available tomorrow!!





This last one is a pic of my mom - she looks so absolutely adorable - I was so glad to have rescued the photo {ok, ok, I STOLE it when I was home last time -but SSSHHH - don't tell! ;) }
I had so much fun with this kit - if you are interested in the kit, contact the store asap - our kits have been selling out in about 24 hours!!!!
Tomorrow I will have a sneak peek of the Basic Grey Page of the month class I am teaching!!!
Happy day everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome layouts Jacqueline! Love the photo size on the first layout and that flower ROCKS on the second! Fantastic stuff girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete