Saturday, March 13, 2010

Basic Grey Page of the Month Class Sneak Peek!!!

OK, so it took me an extra day to get this done - but we have been busy!!! My kids are in a production of "The Drum" at our church and so we have been busy with rehearsals - Mark, my husband, is directing!!(More on that tomorrow!!)



This is a great kit and class program and I am so glad I get to teach it! Here is my layout:


I converted my photos to black and white, because my beautiful daughter Emily was wearing a pink and purple sweater in these wall climbing photos!

This is a great tip if you have photos you want to use with a particular paper, but the colours don't work!! Simply convert to black and white and VOILA! You have photos that work with every paper!!!

I am working on another layout with the kit leftovers, and I still have embellishments and 2 pieces of paper left! WooHoo!!! Loving the Origins line and I have the Kioshi Kit now and can't wait to play with it!!!

Happy Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment