Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Layout Inspiration

I had so much fun at the weScrap Think Pink crop this past weekend!! I got a lot accomplished and thought I would share a few things with you. The above was a card challenge.

This layout of Josh uses one of my favourite quotes ( on the photo), and one of my fave photos of Josh! Paper is from Sassafrass Lass and CosmoCricket. The letters are from Scenic Route.


This is my favourite layout of the weekend. My friend Donna came to visit us in September and brought this and a few other photos of Hannah's first few days. Donna is a special friend who was present at the birth of all of our kids as my a support for both Mark and I. Thanks Donna!

I really can't remember how small she was. . . so fun to scrap those baby pics again!!! Paper is from Basic Grey and the embellishments are a mish mash of stuff I found in my stash!!!

Thanks weScrap! I had a great time! And hey everyone - check my blog tomorrow for a tutorial on how to make a crisscross card!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome stuff girlie! You did a fantastic job with the crop. I had so much fun! You We Scrap girls sure know how to party ;) Can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete