Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!


Happy Halloween!!!


Today is one of my favourite days of the year and I am looking forward to a spooky day and night! We will be carving up our pumpkins and getting ready to go trick or treating, and hoping the rain holds off until tomorrow!

We had fun last night at our church Halloween bash and I will post some pics from that and our other Halloween happenings tomorrow. For today, I have a special spooky story for everyone - written by my very talented 13 yr old daughter, Hannah! She has a great talent for writing, and apparently being 13 leads her down a rather dark train of thought!!! This a great story - and I would say that even if she wasn't my daughter!! You can click on the link to download and enjoy!!

Have a spooktacular Halloween!

1 comment: