Sunday, November 15, 2009

Catch up Time and a fun December Project!

Well, after 10 miserable days of H1N1 ( all the kids got it - luckily I did not!!), I think we are finally well and back to living a normal life! Being stuck inside for over a week is NOT fun, and even the kids were getting sick of TV!!!



On a positive note, I was able to do a bit of scrapping while everyone was sleeping, and I managed to get a good start on my Christmas cards, as well as getting the planning done for my December Dailies Project over at weScrap!



What is the December Dailies Project, you ask??? Well, it is a terrific mini album project based on Ali Edwards' Daily December Album. Some of you will remember I did an album like this last year, and it really has become my favourite mini album ever!!! Basically, you create a page a day in December, documenting the big and small things about your life in this festive month!



If you want to join in, please check out the details at weScrap here, it will give you an idea of the project, which will officially start on November 23rd! I will be posting links to weScrap, photos ,and updates here as well, and I hope you will join in. It is a terrific opportunity to scrap a snapshot of your life this December!!!



Watch here for more details!!!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait Jacquelin!! I really have the best intentions, I WANT TO DO THIS this year!! =) I'm already collecting my stuff, I just hope I have enough to document (I'm boring) LOL

    ReplyDelete