Friday, June 24, 2011

It's CHA Sneak Peek Time Again!!

It is my favourite time of year ( well, after Christmas and Halloween!!) - CHA Summer Sneaks are back!

I have been a bad blogger lately, so this is just the motivation I need to keep my on the blogging straight and narrow!!

I want to start with at peek at the latest from Echo Park - this one is called Victoria Garden - and since I live in Victoria, BC - I had to start with this!  It is lovely blend of vintage colours and images reminiscent of Victorian gardens - how perfect!



The next line from Echo Park celebrates one of my favourite seasons (hint: - see above!):



Remember to keep checking back for more great sneaks from all your favourite manufacturers and some new ones, too!!

Happy Day, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment