Saturday, February 26, 2011

Top of the Bad Blogger List!!!

I cannot believe a month has gone by since I last posted!  YIKES!  February has proved to be crazy busy, and amid the ongoing renovation saga ( which has turned into a gigantic project!), I have gone back to school to become a Childbirth Educator!  Not to mention all the usual chaos of our busy household!

While sorting through my unfinished projects - I found these using the wonderful products from my friends at Upsy Daisy:

(Products are from the Man About Town II line)

 (From the Avalanche line)
(From the Unwritten line)

Check out the links for even more inspiration from the talented Upsy Daisy Design Team members!

And speaking of Upsy Daisy - congrats to Nicole Nyvall (co owner of Upsy Daisy Designs) on the birth of baby #4 on January 29th - welcome to the world Carter! 

Now that I am back to blogging - look for more designs from Upsy Daisy and updates on the great renovation - which has grown from replacing our main floor flooring and bathroom to flooring upstairs, a huge kitchen/family room reno and updates to the other bathrooms and laundry room!  We must be crazy!!

3 comments:

  1. Love your work, Jacquelin. I just like saying 'Upsy Daisy', it sounds as good as it looks. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. |Wooohooo - great to have you back. I have missed your wonderful creations.
    I love those cards - I was looking for a way to use that Man About Town paper - you have just given me a great idea.
    And the layout is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've so missed you Jacquelin!
    That reno sounds like major work - hugs and sparkles to see you through it.
    Love your cards but really,really love the wedding LO.
    xx

    ReplyDelete