Sunday, November 7, 2010

Unfinished projects. . . .

I am teaching a card class at Scrapbook Parade's December retreat (YIPPEE - a retreat!), and I finally got it finished! These are meant to be fairly quick and simple "just because" cards, with a couple of little techniques thrown in for fun! I still have a double layout class and a mini book to design, but I am almost caught up!



Speaking of catching up. . .

I also FINALLY completed some of my projects from when Trisha Ladouceur came for her Weekend to Unwind Event. It was an amazing weekend - however, I was unable to attend any of the classes because mark was in Houston! So I have been playing catch up with her incredible designs and am so happy with the results these are definitely far more labour intensive - but it was a labour of love- Thanks Trisha - you designed some incredible projects!!! Please check out her BLOG for more great inspiration!


First a wall canvas:
And a special mini book - which I am filling with all my favourite inspirational quotes, because I cannot bear to give it away!



Now I just have to get at those Christmas cards. . . . . .

Happy day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous cards and LO. Can understand why you won't be giving the mini book away - it's stunning!
    Hugs,
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards look fabulous Jacqueline and your Trisha projects turned out fantastic too!!!

    ReplyDelete