Thursday, October 28, 2010

More Quick and Easy Pages!



I promised yesterday to post a few more of my quick and easy layouts today. I really enjoyed just getting these completed - simple design and just a bit of embellishment really made them come together quickly! The above layout uses a bunch of fun stuff from Jillibean Soup - the layout below uses last year's Christmas line from My Mind's Eye! ( I am using up the stash , too WOOHOO!)

This one uses the Lush line from Kaisercraft:


What is your scrappy style? Mine tends to be fairly eclectic - I love the look of clean and simple, but I am a sucker for anything vintage, so my style ends up being a big combination of a variety of different styles. I never really think of myself as having a particular style, although when people see my layouts at the store, they always seem to know who created them! ( Maybe they just recognize my kids! ;) )
Do you work on developing a particular style? Are you a technique junkie? Clean lines your thing? Or do you prefer shabby chic? Whatever your style, I hope you are finding time to create!!
Happy Day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Great pages, Jacquelin. I am a shabby chic scrapper, as you know but I got some Ali sketch books and am trying to do some multiple photo clean layouts. I can't help but add a bit of bling or ribbon to them though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the LOs Jacquelin.
    I don't think I have a particular style - just do what I feel like at the time.
    Hugs,
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete