Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Let's Get Hoppin'!!!



I am SO excited!!!! I get to participate in my first official blog hop!!! For those of you who don't know what that is, here's the 4-1-1!!!

A blog hop is a chance to go from blog to blog checking out cool stuff like like techniques, sketches, ideas and other scrappy goodness! It always includes PRIZES!!! (And face it - you love prizes - so do I!!) It is loads of fun, and you don't even have to get out of your jammies!!
(how great is THAT???!!!)

The fabulous women from the Inspiration Team at weScrap say "BRING ON SPRING" - and on March 6th, beginning at 12pm ET, I hope you will join us for all the groovy goodness!!!

Keep watching for more details, and feel free to grab our ad and share the info with your friends!!! Did I mention I am SO excited. . . .

HOppy Day everyone!!!!

1 comment: