Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fall Class Coming Up!

Hi everyone!

It has been a super busy week ( welcomed 2 beautiful babes into the world!) - so not much scrappy time!

I did want to let everyone know that I will be back teaching a class a Scrapbook Parade  - and I am excited to be using the fall line Autumn Splendor from We R Memory Keepers!





This paper is so pretty - perfect for those photos of pumpkin patches, family gatherings and playing in the leaves!  The class will have us creating a double page layout, a single page layout, and a couple of thank you cards!  I just picked up this bundle of scrappy goodness, but I will have samples available at the OPEN HOUSE at Scrapbook Parade next Sunday! ( Click the link for all the details of the Open House!)  Hope you will be able to join me!!

Happy Day Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment