Monday, August 9, 2010

Project 12 July Layout

Have you been following Project 12?? I have been trying to do my layouts each months - some have been better than others!!! It is hosted by Scrapbook and Cards Today, and you create a double layout each month. You can click the link in my sidebar for all the info!! Here is my July Layout, based on another great sketch by Becky Fleck!



We had so much fun at Atlantis Waterslides! I am also trying to use up my stash - these papers are from Scenic Route - sadly now out of business - with a few newer ticket embellishments from Tim Holtz, October Afternoon and Jenni Bowlin

While I was on a double layout roll, I also did this one with pics from our strawberry picking adventure earlier in July! I have SO many photos - I am really trying to do more double layouts with lots of pics on the page!!!

This one uses papers and embellishments from Echo Park's Sweet Summertime line. Clean simple and get it done is my current motto. ( Except for when I need to be all vintage and one photo-ish!!!!)

Happy Day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Love them both Jacquelin - what glorious colours and fun photos.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Project 12 layouts, they're fantastic! I had great intentions of participating, but procrastination got in the way. Can't wait to see more :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of your layouts! I like that you broke up the tickets and layered them at an angle rather than leaving them intact.

    thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete